Job Vacancy – Casual Theatre Technician/Projectionist
CASUAL THEATRE TECHNICIAN / PROJECTIONIST
The Elgiva Theatre is at the heart of Chesham’s Community. Due to the growth of the theatre’s events programme, we are seeking to recruit theatre technicians with digital and satellite projection experience. We are looking for confident and energetic individuals who work well on their own or as part of a team.
Hours will vary depending the programme needs. Evening and weekend working will be required and may include some Bank Holidays.
- Experience of professional cinema / AV presentations
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in their ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- May be required to be a key holder
- Experience with satellite receiver systems (especially tuning) is desirable
To obtain an application form, please download from the link below:
GENERIC Application Form
CVs are not acceptable forms of application.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Manager David Cooper on email@example.com