Job Vacancy – Casual Theatre Technician
CASUAL THEATRE TECHNICIAN
The Elgiva is at the heart of Chesham’s community. Due to the growth of the theatre’s events and engagement programmes, we are seeking to recruit theatre technicians who are confident and energetic individuals who work well on their own or as part of a team.
Hours will vary depending the programme needs. Evening and weekend working will be required and may include some Bank Holidays.
Hourly rate £9.76 per hour
- Experience in professional live theatre and music events
- Experience of professional cinema / AV presentations
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in their ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- May be required to be a key holder
- Experience with satellite receiver systems (especially tuning) is desirable
To obtain a job description, please download HERE.
To obtain an application form, please download HERE.
CVs are not acceptable forms of application.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Senior Technician Mikey Page on firstname.lastname@example.org.