Join us from 3pm and be inspired by:
- Guest Speaker, Stephanie Millward MBE (gold medallist)
- Film, Peanut Butter Falcon
- Displays and performances from a Bucks-wide project, Together We Build, celebrating 10 years since London 2012 and Buckinghamshire’s Paralympic Legacy
Free Entry! Refreshments provided
Please note tickets are unreserved.
2pm – 3pm – Theatre Shed workshop in collaboration with Elgiva Youth Theatre. This will be a movement based workshop around sport and the Paralympics, incorporating themes from the film Peanut Butter Falcon.
3.15pm-3.30 – I Have A Voice Too Choir – performance in foyer
3.30-4.15pm – Stephanie Millward MBE speech and presentation of awards to project Community Curators (with Chair of project)
4.15-4.30 – I Have a Voice Too Choir
Followed by refreshments
4.45pm – film Peanut Butter Falcon
The perfect gift for a loved one – or a seasonal treat for yourself!
Join our LVE Elgiva members club for just £39 a year…
- £2 off Live Screenings and cinema tickets
- Priority Booking
- 2-for-1 on tickets for the first week of pantomime
- Free ticket exchange
- Reservation on tickets for 72 hours
- 20% off pre-ordered interval drinks
- At least one 2-for-1 ticket offer every quarter
- Discounted ticket price £1 off on selected shows
- Exclusive offers at over a dozen hand-picked Chesham shops and businesses