With a spring in our step we check out our Spring programme! Find out what’s on at The Elgiva in May & June…
Relaxing regulations – safely as we go for The Elgiva
In light of the Government’s decision to relax some of the COVID-19 restrictions, there will be some changes to The Elgiva’s procedures. However, we are retaining a series of measures for the safety of everyone at The Elgiva, including staff, volunteers and customers.
Your peace of mind is very important to us, and when you visit The Elgiva, we want you to feel safe and able to relax and enjoy whatever brilliant film or show you have come to see. This means that from Thursday 24th February The Elgiva will be:
- Continuing with our full 300 capacity for seated performances.
- Reinstating all toilet cubicles and urinals to use.
- Advising customers and staff that masks are optional – please feel free to wear one if you wish.
- Requesting customers be considerate to others with regards to social distancing, &c.
- Retaining the sanitising stations around the building.
- Retaining handwashing and distancing posters.
- Keeping card only payments for bar and kiosk.
- Continuing with any Test & Trace guidelines.
The management will review these procedures regularly and will continue to keep abreast of the latest Government guidance and regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Elgiva in the very near future!
Chiltern Film Society
The Chiltern Film Society screen a season of independent international films at the Elgiva. Their members enjoy admission to screenings at the Elgiva on selected Wednesdays from September to May.
Find out more about membership and full programme details on the Chiltern Film Society website.
Non-members are welcome to CFS films (subject to availability) at the usual Elgiva prices, booked through The Elgiva website.