In light of the Government’s decision to relax some of the COVID-19 restrictions, there will be some changes to The Elgiva’s procedures. However, we are retaining a series of measures for the safety of everyone at The Elgiva, including staff, volunteers and customers.
This means that from Monday 4th April 2022 The Elgiva will be:
- Removing socially-distanced seating and returning to our full 300 capacity for seated performances.
Mask/face coverings are now optional. Should you wish to wear one, please feel free.
- Allowing all staff and volunteers to wear a mask or face covering if they wish.
Requesting that all patrons are respectful of other guests with regards to social distancing, &c.
Maintaining enhanced cleaning procedures.
- NHS “Test and Trace”, is no longer in operation. (More information on how we handled this data previously can be found here.)
- Retaining the sanitising stations around the building
- Retaining handwashing, mask wearing and COVID posters
- Keeping card only payments for bar and kiosk
- Reinstating all toilet cubicles and urinals to use
The management will review these procedures regularly and will continue to keep abreast of the latest Government guidance and regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Elgiva in the very near future!